All prices are given in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
If in the UK, you may choose from the following services:
- Royal Mail “1st class” & “signed for”, for every shipment within the UK, for small packages of up to 3 items: Free shipping. You would normally obtain your brace within a working day.
- Royal Mail “guaranteed by 1pm”, at the cost of £8 may you desire a fast, tracked & garanteed delivery. Small packages of one item. Order before 3pm (not applicable for back-orders).
For international shipment in Europe, we use Royal Mail, international tracked & signed service at the cost of £12 for 1 item. It would take normally 3 to 5 working days. Outside Europe, it may vary from £12 to 14£ (delivered within 5 to 7 working days).
Please write to us if there is no shipping method available for your destination or if you wish to apply for a particular one.
Shipping and Handling
Before our products are shipped, each item is carefully inspected and packaged so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. Damage occurring en route is highly unlikely. However, should this occur, please contact us by email (attach photos of damaged package and item) to report the fault within 2 days of receiving the item/s.
May you see a brace out of stock, an order could still be placed. You will be notified as soon as our stocks are refilled and your parcel sent. For back-orders, you will be delivered within a fortnight max depending on how soon we get restocked.
The first use
Given the nature of the products sold on our online store, we ask of you a particular attention when applying the brace on your dog for the first time to see if it fits properly. It is indeed best to apply on your dog, where the brace is to be put, a thin fabric or plastic film at first. In this manner, no odour or hair would be transferred to the brace. This is important when taking into account an eventual return or exchange of the brace may it not be suitable for your dog. This would as well keep inspection fees to a minimum. It is imperative for us to deliver your brace in a pristine condition, and therefore, if a return or exchange must occur, to get it back in the same state you received it, to best match everyone’s expectations.
These are some reasons why it is important to us:
– Sense of smell: Due to their extremely sensitive sense of smell (between 10,000 and 100,000 times as acute as humans), dogs may feel uncomfortable wearing a brace that already has another’s smell on it.
– Hygiene: We want to avoid skin diseases cross-contamination from a dog to another
– New Braces: You trust us to provide new braces. A returned brace is not a new brace anymore if showing signs of having been worn.
IMPORTANT : any returned parcel sent without a RGA (return goods authorization) number will be refused!
We accept every return request within 14 days of receipt, as long as the brace is new. Hygiene matters with dogs! We invite you therefore to contact us straight away after receipt should there be any concern. The returned brace must be unused, odourless and hair-free. We will not be able to refund any brace that has been degraded. Please, have a look above at our concerns & imperatives when using the brace for the first time. You must first notify us your desire to return the brace (a simple mail to us is enough : [email protected]). Clear pictures of the brace, of good quality, are required. On both sides, straps included. We will then provide you with a RGA number to write on the parcel, for us to be able to accept it. You have then up to 14 days for sending the brace back to us.
– Alpha Mobility UK, 36/2 Joppa Road, EH15 2ET Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Please be aware that any returned brace is subject to inspection & administration fees (min 5%) depending on the level of cleaning to be done. Be sure to check our recommendations for the first fitting to keep those at a minimum. If the brace is considered as used, it will be sent back.
You will be notified within 2 working days of reception of the brace. After a control of the quality of the brace and when your claim checks out, you can then expect the value of the brace refunded to your account within four working days.
Bear in mind we do not cover your shipping expenditures.
Process for returning a purchased brace, in fewer words :
– Notify us your request for returning the brace within 14 days of receipt, along with CLEAR pictures, on all sides, straps included, for us to assess its state visually : [email protected]
– The brace must be new, with no signs of use, dirt, soil, or hair, and odourless, along with the packaging and leaflet provided.
– From our agreement a RGA number to write directly on the returning parcel will be provided to you. You have 14 days to send the brace back from the moment of your notification. After inspection, a refund will then be issued according to the level of cleaning to do for restock.
We accept any exchange request. We will be able to post your new brace as soon as we get the former one, and as long as it meets our return criteria. Please, refer to our return policy paragraph for our conditions. The shipping costs for the replacement will be the client’s. A refund or an upgrade would be put in place may there be a difference in prices between the two braces.
Write to us so that we can come up with a fitting process : support.uk
Content of this website
We reserve the right to make any change on any content of this website (products, specification, prices…) at any time without any notice.